Want an energetic and healthy life with a better diet and more exercise? This programme focuses 100% on behavioural change, making it easy for you to stick to your new eating and exercise habits.
√ Fully online and flexible
√ Accessible and fun
√ Renowned coaches
√ Long-lasting results
Price: € 35
What can you expect?
- Age test: Find out how your lifestyle affects your biological age. This test is often an eye-opener, and we do it again at the end of the programme so you can measure your progress.
- Inspiring magazine: The Healthy Eating and Exercise magazine is crammed full of 60 pages of handy tips and tricks about exercise, sleep and resilience. We also pay close attention to a healthy diet, of course.
- The power of physical energy: Physical energy includes getting enough exercise and recovery, combined with a balanced diet and sufficient sleep. In two videos, Aline Fobe teaches you the benefits of physical activity and how to incorporate it as part of your (busy) day-to-day professional life. You’re also given core stability exercises at three different levels, supplemented with stretching and strength exercises.
- Emotional eating and intuitive eating: Emotions, habits, situations and other underlying factors often have a big impact on our eating behaviour. But some 70% of people suffer from emotional eating. Sarah Braet presents two videos teaching you to listen to your body’s signals, because intuitive eating is based on principles that help you improve your relationship with food.
- Healthy recipe booklet: Looking for inspiration to prepare healthy, delicious food? We’ll happily to treat you to 30 tasty recipes that will set you on the right track straight away. Bon appétit!
- Fitdesk sessions: Targeted movements can optimise how physical stress is redistributed and dramatically reduce the risk of injury. Peter Duyck provides five exercise sessions which each focus on different parts of the body. You can easily incorporate all of these practical and achievable exercises as part of your daily routine to combat the harmful effects of working at a desk.
TIP: Register for the follow-up ‘Re-boost your mental energy’ programme and receive a €10 discount!