Medical assessment in the workplace
Curious about the mental and physical health of your team, department or organisation? Accredited doctors perform the B-Tonic medical assessment to offer you a clear analysis, followed up with an effective and detailed support programme.
B-Tonic helps you to develop a sustainable wellbeing policy for your workplace – raising employee awareness of a healthy lifestyle – with a detailed medical assessment by certified sports physicians. Investing in a targeted and preventive health policy in the workplace, and removing any physical or psychosocial barriers, is the fastest and most sustainable way to ensuring resilient, loyal and productive employees.
- Sedimentation & CRP
- Glucose (blood samples must be taken on an empty stomach)
- Total protein and renal function (eGFR, urea, creatinine)
- Liver enzymes, cholesterol, thyroid (and PSA for males)
- A urine and stool test may also be carried out (in agreement with the organisation)
- Biometrics: height, weight, BMI
- Heart and lung auscultation and thyroid
- Throat, mouth, eye and ear inspection
- Skin test and neurological assessment
- ECG at rest (optional)
- Fit Check-up with cardio test (optional)