Medical assessment in the workplace
Are you curious about the mental and physical health of your team, department or organisation? Accredited doctors perform the B-Tonic medical assessment to provide a clear analysis, followed up with an effective and detailed support programme.
B-Tonic helps you to develop a sustainable wellbeing policy for your workplace – raising employee awareness of a healthy lifestyle – with a detailed medical assessment by certified sports physicians. Investing in a targeted and preventive health policy in the workplace, and removing any physical or psychosocial barriers, is the fastest and most sustainable way to ensuring resilient, loyal and productive employees.
In order to set up a cardiovascular assessment in your organisation, we first need to check whether you have enough room for an examination table and exercise bike with heart monitor. We strongly recommend raising awareness among employees in advance of the intake interview, blood testing and clinical examination.
- Sedimentation & CRP
- Glucose (blood samples must be taken on an empty stomach)
- Total protein and renal function (eGFR, urea, creatinine)
- Liver enzymes, cholesterol, thyroid (and PSA for males)
- A urine and stool test may also be carried out (in agreement with the organisation)
- Biometrics: height, weight, BMI
- Heart and lung auscultation and thyroid
- Throat, mouth, eye and ear inspection
- Skin test and neurological assessment
- ECG at rest (optional)
- Fit Check-up with cardio test (optional)
Request a quote
For more information or a customised programme, please provide your information and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.